The Tica Galant GLA5000 is a mid size spin reel ideal for soft bait or slow jig,
that offers fishermen a precision build and silky smooth feel at a comfortable price point.
This reel weighs in at a light 386gm, making it ideal for building an ultra-light soft bait/jig combo.
The 5.2:1 gear train runs fast and smooth on 7 RRB ball bearings, giving a line retrieval rate of 96cm per handle turn.
The long cast spool and a slow oscillation lets line wind perfectly back onto the spool with no line overlap, resulting in perfect long casts.
The quick set carbon drag means you can preset your strike drag, while still letting your line run freely, similar to a more expensive baitfeeder reel.
The Tica Galant GLA5000 has max drag of 8kg, and capacity; 200m/6kg monofilament or 295m/#3 braid.
Reel Features :
* 7 sealed precision stainless steel Rust Resistant Ball bearings (RRB)
* Anti-twist line roller with bearing.
* Forged aluminium spool .
* Computer balanced rotor.
* One-way instant anti-reverse roller bearing.
* Worm shaft oscillating system.
* Click alert for a light strike.
* Long shaft for better line winding.
* Right/ left interchangeable handle.
* Soft-touch handle knob.
* Solid aluminium bail wire.
* Quick-set drag system.
* Smooth powerful carbon drag washers.
* Slow oscillation improves line lay on spool with a slower up and down stroke,
reduces friction when line flows out for a longer distance casting.
* Retrieve Rate, 5.2:1
* Line retrieve rate; 96cm per handle turn
* Max Drag 8kg
* Capacity; 200m/6kg monofilament or 295m/#3 braid.
* 10 year warranty.